33 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - SPV 120 proportional Valve :
SPV120 is a stackable, load sensing, pre-compensated proportional valve provides flow control independent of load pressure from 5 l/min to 125 l/min .
SPV120 oferts precise control and efficiency for a wide range of applications from mobile cranes fire engines, agricultural machniery, aerial platforms & lifts, concreto pumps to mining and drilling machnies.
Port P : 3/4 " BSP
Port A/B : 1/2 " BSP
Port T : 3/4n " BSP
Port LSA/LSB : 1/4 "BSP
Port PM/EHP/EHT : 1/4 "BSP
Controllers for proportional solenoid valves. Just mount it on the operator panel, connect power supply and proportional solenoid, then adjust the current using the potentiometer on board.
VPP3 is available for single solenoid and for double solenoid valves.
- adjustable minimum/maximum current for each directions (A+B);
- adjustable rise/fall timeramp up to 25 seconds (step 0.1s);
- adjustable PWM frequency from 50 to 300 Hz;
- output curve shape: linear or parabolic (selectable);
- no. 2 multi purpose pins. Each one can be programmed to work as:
digital input (to enable or block outputs, speed selection).
digital output (dump valve, directional output, output over a threshold).
- min/max current: 500/1700 mA [ver. 12V] - 250/850 mA [ver. 24V]
- PWM frequency: 100 Hz
- OUT2 as DV output active when a PWM output is commanded
- OUT1 as FAULT output (positive = normal working);
All working parameters are adjustable through a serial port and the
Windows® SepSim program using a special serial port adapter (AISR).
Power Supply Voltage : 10 ÷ 30 Vdc
Working Temperature Range : -40 ÷ +70 °C
PWM Output min/max current range: 50 ÷ 2500 mA
Digital inputs thresholds: VLOW-VHIGH: 3V VHIGH-VLOW: 2V
PWM available frequencies: 50, 60, 70, 85, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300 Hz
Digital outputs maximum current : 2000 mA each
External connections : Cable L=20 cm with Deutsch DT04-8 connector
Ingress Protection Rating : VPP3-S: IP64 (optional IP67) / VPP3-D: IP67
EMC compatibility : ISO EN 14982:2009
|5||10%||Up to 1 250 $|
|10||15%||Up to 3 750 $|
|20||25%||Up to 12 500 $|