33 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - SPV 120 proportional Valve :
SPV120 is a stackable, load sensing, pre-compensated proportional valve provides flow control independent of load pressure from 5 l/min to 125 l/min .
SPV120 oferts precise control and efficiency for a wide range of applications from mobile cranes fire engines, agricultural machniery, aerial platforms & lifts, concreto pumps to mining and drilling machnies.
Port P : 3/4 " BSP
Port A/B : 1/2 " BSP
Port T : 3/4n " BSP
Port LSA/LSB : 1/4 "BSP
Port PM/EHP/EHT : 1/4 "BSP
Joystick is a single axis electronic joystick with PWM outputs, capable of directly controlling a couple of PWM solenoid valves.
- one proportional section (A+B) direct control (2 PWM outputs max 2.5A);
- adjustable minimum/maximum current for each directions (A+B);
- adjustable rise/fall timeramp up to 25 seconds (step 0.1s);
- adjustable PWM frequency from 50 to 300 Hz;
- input for speed reduction or deadman feature or "fault" output (default);
- frictioned lever version available;
- output curve shape: linear or parabolic (selectable);
- DV digital output is activate when PWM output is on;
- all working parameters are adjustable through a serial port and the Windows® SepSim program using a special serial port adapter (AISR).
Power Supply Voltage : 10 ÷ 30 Vdc
Working Temperature Range : -40 ÷ +70 °C
PWM Output Minimum Current: 100 ÷ 2500 mA (250 mA preset)
PWM Output Maximum Current: 100 ÷ 2500 mA (850 mA preset)
PWM Frequencies: 50 ÷ 300 Hz (100 Hz preset)
DV and AUX output maximum current: 2000 mA
Connections: Cable L=20 cm with Deutsch DT04-8 connector
Working Angle : ± 26 degrees
Force for lever at full stroke : 20 N
Ingress Protection Rating : IP65
EMC compatibility : ISO EN 14982:2009
|5||10%||Up to 1 250 $|
|10||15%||Up to 3 750 $|
|20||25%||Up to 12 500 $|