- 1-8 linear levers or 1-4 joysticks
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL e
- Various toggle switches, pushbuttons and rotary switches
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Protection category: IP65
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +70°C / ~-4°F to +160°F
- Cable control: Standard length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- G2B Receiver Danfoss 12 or 24 VDC supply
- Radio or cable control option
- 8 bi-directional voltage regulated outputs for Danfoss PVG-32 valves
- All analogue outputs are programmable for final adjustment of speeds
- - 14 digital outputs (where 1 is combined input/output) and 4 digital inputs (where 1 is combined input/output)
- One DV-output for control of dump valve
- Radio communication at ISM-band using frequency jumping technolog
- Manual mode available for by-pass of radio system supplying only the DV-output allowing manual control via hydraulic distributor (where available)
- Programmable logic offering block-, hold-, speed reduction-, ramp functions and many more
- Note that cable kits or terminal connector kits are NOT included in delivery they need to be ordered separately if required.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 350 x 160 x 190 mm / ~13.78 x 6.30 x 7.48 in (w/o color display)
|5||10%||Up to 1 900 $|
|10||15%||Up to 5 700 $|
|20||25%||Up to 19 000 $|