25 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- 1-6 linear levers or 1-3 joysticks
- Various toggle switches, pushbuttons and rotary switches
- Operator feedback by Color display 4.3” with 480 x 272 px
- 14 digital outputs (where 1 is combined input/output) and 4 digital inputs (where 1 is combined input/output).
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL e
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- CAN open interface.
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Cable control: Standard Length 10 meters / ~33 ft
- Radio communication at ISM-band using frequency jumping technology.
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +70°C / ~-4°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP65
- Manual mode available for by-pass of radio system supplying only the DV-output allowing manual control via hydraulic distributor (where available).
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 290 x 160 x 190 mm / ~11.42 x 6.30 x 7.48 in (w/o color display)
- Weight: 1.4–2.2 kg / ~3.1–4.8 lbs. including battery
- Programmable logic offering block-, hold-, speed reduction-, ramp functions and many more.
- G2B Receiver Danfoss 12 or 24 VDC supply.
- Radio or cable control option.
- 8 bi-directional voltage regulated outputs for Danfoss PVG-32 valves.
- All analogue outputs are programmable for final adjustment of speeds.
- One DV-output for control of dump valve.
- Note that cable kits or terminal connector kits are NOT included in delivery they need to be ordered separately if required.
- Excellent visibility in sunlight, superior to mobile phones
- Size 4.3”, resolution 480x272 pixels (16 million colors, 24 bits)
- 8 programmable push buttons
- Runs on Scanreco Chameleon, based on Linux
- 4 GB storage capacity
- USB interface for software upgrades
- Optional: WiFi, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Real-time Clock and Compass
- Streamed video from a WiFi camera
|5||10%||Up to 2 250 $|
|10||15%||Up to 6 750 $|
|20||25%||Up to 22 500 $|